Header

Dienstag, 15. April 2014

Lockshopwigs Review Premium Collection Moss ^w^

Lockshopwigs  Review Premium Collection Moss ^w^

Hellouh my dearest~ (╯◕w◕)╯
I know it's a little later, than I thought and I'm sorry for that, qwq but I was at my boyfriend's house and he has no SD-Slot at his computer oo:

I'm also writing this review, because I was searching for one of Lockshops Premium Wigs before I bought this wig , and haven't found one I decided to do one by myself ;DD
So as I'm satisfied with the quality of the wig as always, when I purchase something from Lockshopwigs, I won't be writing that much, except for the fact that I was quite frightened, what the wig looked like with flashlight, which I actually just had accidentally turned on D:
Just check out the pictures and decide for yourself (Y) :3

Just like the last time here's the instock photo ^w^

In reality the top part is a little bit more blueyish c:


It came in this cute pink paper :3 


The shop's sticker ^w^ 


 Their business card :33


The instructions of wig care~ 


A free wig cap *^* 


Wig in the original bag c: 


The Lace~


 Straight out of the bag.
Put it on ;3


I'm sorry, that the picture's so blurry :s but it's the only pic in which you can see how long the lace is and how stupid I looked :'D [I cut the lace already] 


Folded the lace under the wig cap :3

With flashlight v.v TOO SHINY! (≧ω≦)
Just a few more pictures :'DD 





As I don't really take photos with flashlight, because I think, you can look as good as you want and look like a piece of s*** :s I do really recommend you, to buy this wig. The fibers are soft as always and the colors are very vibrant. Link to their website: Lockshopwigs ~
Bye lovelies~ ◕v◕

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen