Header

Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014

50 facts about me ^o^

I wanted to do this for quite a while, but life was kinda too busy at the moment v.v 
So here it is :33 I hope you get to know me little better c;

1. My [Nick]name is  Kiki c: I'm not giving you my real name, sorry o: 
2. My birthday is the 17th of May.
3. I live in Düsseldorf, Germany.
4. I like cats a lot and one of ours is named Loki :'D
5. I'm a potterhead ♥ [huge Harry Potter fan c:]
6. I'm a revêuse ♥ [fan of the book the night circus]
7. I have way to many wigs :'D like umm...10 I think xD I'm not quite sure :'D
8. I love singing and often go to karaoke in two irish pubs ^o^
9. I love strawberries and bananas. c:
10. I hate paprika and licorice D: 
11. I love smoothies, but get them way to little. o:
12. I'm pansexual c:
13. I'm single o:
14. I have 5 piercings. Jestrum, Septum, Nostril, a Tunnel,  and Antihelix :3
15. My natural haircolor is dark brown.
16. My favourite colour is pastel purple / lilac c: 
17. I love circle lenses and want to buy new ones soon 0:
18. I have two tattoos.
19. To express myself [and be myself] is more important to me than to have a highly respected job o:
20. I want to go to Disneyland SOO badly q.q
21. But not as bad as I want to go to Harry Potter World Q.Q
22. I love flowers.
23. My favourite flowers are Gerbera.
24. As you can see I often write nouns tall in english, like in german :'D
25. My favourite school subjects are english and music c:
26. I like the Lord of the Rings series [and the Hobbit] a LOT[R]♥ :'D
27. Freya and Dakota are my favourite names by now, and if I get a daughter I want to name her Freya / Dakota c:
28. I love Junjou Romantica *^* ♥
29. And Kingdom Hearts *-* ♥
30. I have a weird kinda music taste :'D [Metal, Rock, Punk, mostly alternative, K-Pop sometimes]
31. I'm not able to sort music to it's genre. It's just not clear to me q.q :'D
32. My favourite YouTuber is LeFloid :3 [He's german]
33. My favourite animals are ferrets *o*
34. And Red Pandas :33
35. I love Hayao Miyazaki films ^-^
36. And Tim Burton films as well :3
37. My favourite actors are Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. c:
38. And maybe the golden trio ;D
39. I used to watch horror movies with my ex-boyfriend all the time. 
40. But now I can't because I'm not able to watch'em alone :'DD
41. I've read the Twilight series, and I do really like them but... the movies are shit xD
42. I love the 'His Dark Materials' series, even though the ending destroyed me ;___;
43. I love horromovies or just internet stories or books about paranormal things :3
44. I don't like most of the Paranormal activity movies.
45. I love alternative clothing like Lolita, Pastel Goth, Fairy Kei, etc. :3
46. I want a red Alaskan Malamute DD: Sooo cute ^w^
47. My favourite bands are Stone Sour, Mayday Parade, Paramore, Seether, Billy Talent, etc. xD :'D
48. Depending on the artist I do like rap music o:
49. I love Adventure Time and sing it's songs all the time, especially the bacon pancake song.
50. My favourite Disney character [I'm actually not into Disney very much] is Belle. Because of her intelligent, book loving and people not because of their looks judging personality :3

That's it. Here you have 50 random facts about me >:DD
Thankies SOOOO much, if you really read all of them :'D

Love youuuuu♥ ^-^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen